Layout

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Smash Book Challenge/1st Challenge Entry

I am entering my first challenge through Color Me Creative Classroom. If you have a second, take a minute to check out this site. If you are an avid Copic users &/or crafter, you have probably already been here, but if not, I definitely recommend it.

The January Challenge  is All About The New: New Beginnings, A New Year, A New Bucket List etc. Essentially, any new starts you want to journal. For me, 2012 will be the "Year of My Career"; so most of my goals are in reference to re-defining my creative abilities to put to professional use, creating a place that showcases our work & launching Social Confetti (more on both of these exciting projects later).

There are a lot of new beginnings happening for Tim & I this year. I am ready & excited to take advantage of all life has to offer. Here is page 1 of the 3 entries I plan to enter in to the challenge.

Wish me luck!

2012: New Beginnings: Year of My Career

No comments:

Post a Comment